Friday, July 27, 2007

Really Bright Soccer Cleats

mind Macondo, near this town is Paris ... Sufi Story

Beside this, Macondo is Paris ...

You asked about my writing memorias.Tiembla the Vatican! I replied, unaware of any of our imminent future is different about this is uncertain mismo.Aquel presente.No.No DAY, outside, the rain on the vegetaciòn.Sè sun was mediodìa.Yo was passed back to the ventana.No is that looking at the entrails of the monster maldito.Tal time something that will help you zafar.Quiensabe.Cuàntas things told in such a short time.The future air smelled perfecto.Yo dreamed, wanted champagne, bed, cigarette, words ... I never dared to reconocerlo.Yo Virginia Woolf would never fear me or even many who want that you Vincent.Y . A matter who you are like one another if you're being vos.Perdona to ignorantes.Vos soberbia.Me sick and I would like to know that I'll write my memoirs but is neither Sotang and Rosa Regas or Storni. We
with La Mala Leche.Viste that the common people that God says we are breeding and the wind amontona.Error.En Poor Leche.Ya our case we know how bad acts that is so cryptic leche.Mejor never know how to act in verdad.Ni with us or amontonò.Solo us that bit of afternoon light and we painted a room in testosterone semipenumbra.Cuànta reached my ears! And how was the culture that came to eroticized. I'm sorry that you give the mano.Solo eso.Decirte yo.Quiero that someone tells you that never ceases to be connected contigo.No're my friend or something more fuiste.Somos it than that, who cares. If I were God ... (Angel Gonzalez). Nosotros.Hicimos pudimos.Nunca what encouraged me to be clear or maybe I I must say goodbye too explicita.Creo simbòlicamente.No I like the layoffs and not just tolerate you, I could see your hand llorando.Suelto my hand, my hand in your hand, loose your spirit that will not let me or the sun or shade and stuns me with an icy silence saying that to me the same thing will happen. Kick the board! You also write my memorias.Pateà patealo.Voy to the board, macho.Hacè a goal from midfield to close the championship and cry, cry strong, very strong: this is me! At the end we will end today also distanced ... Hahahaha! If something was among us was Movistar.Una gap distance and unsurpassed in this city cannibals, like Hannibal says, Macondo is Paris to side of this town. Puta. And I thought I sometimes Isabel while Candida Erèndira.Y llovia.Otras that neither nor Comala Macondo Macondo because if it is Paris, Venice ... Au Komala is revoir.Y know that I can vomiting writing cathartic? because I did not come ... We will return to escuchas.Ya vernos.Quien dònde.Quièn know and I'll know soon cuando.Me out alive before the monster Morfe me and I will continue to feed me know La Mala Leche.Vos . Then will come a time vivas.Pero praises and makes like Odysseus with the oìdos.Son Sirenas.Tapate hypocrites, liars ... it too, you know? But that gift you've done ... you should have cost him merecìa.Dale tell me one of your acute and phrases I'm going to wait the trolley back to me ... I'll tell you something infancia.Ah, La Mala Leche
is in the fezeer for ever, ranked in order of bad milk the milk is bad there, my dear and great unknown known. Until next
timelessness. To any esquina.Usted know they take from me any coordenada.Nunca mochila.Hasta I could explain what the vudù.Nunca Chau.Si so many things ... I know that mine is the desmesura.No di or two steps and you criticize me! Hannibal is right, Macondo, near this town is Paris ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment