Friday, June 25, 2010

Scott Kay, Artiste Heart

My arrival in Galicia.

22 / 5 / 2010 Hello Well come yesterday at 5 am and as I have noticed here I have no Internet L so good as I am typing this and then put everything in a couple of entries I want you to know that I do not forget even a second of my dear blog; ) What is on my darling xDD Haha well then I honestly do not know what to write because I'm a little nervous about the truth did not come here on "vacation" but because they operate at my grandmother and my father wanted to be with his mother in a moment I hope everything goes well. It also meant that although we have already finished high school I seriously do miss you a lot and now I think that up here when I get depressed I can not get enough, I am alone in a town where most people are "major" and the only people "young" to be here has not yet completed high school / college or are in town or something. So here I am writing this and waiting to receive any news from your sms. Which by the way Ana sent me a video as mms but will not let me see it like that as I have not brought the cable to pass the videos and photos to the computer I can not see but I'm sure it was from LN (L) ^ ^ Sincerely I think it's one of my longest blog entries and now I have to go bye kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment