Sunday, June 13, 2010

Repairing Hinge On Toilet Seat

A MIG-15 IN ARGENTINA (MIG-15 SB LIM2 UTI)

The photos shown in this gallery of took in September 2001 at the flight school "Alas Argentinas "at the airport in San Fernando, who kindly opened the doors to get the photos.

Here in this issue of Aerospace no. 523 , mayo-junio/98, you can read a brief overview on this plane and its arrival in Argentina.


This beautiful photo of the friend Andrew Rangugni was obtained in one of the few opportunities that the Mig-15 was seen in public, on 13 December 2007, Aeroparque military platform, on the occasion of the commemoration of 100 years in the Pampero balloon ascent and crossing of the Rio de la Plata with Mr. Jorge Newbery and Aaron Anchorena on board. The previous occasion that I know, had been in another commemoration of the Air Force, December 17, 2003, on this occasion to commemorate 100 Years of Aviation, the first flight of the Wright brothers, also in Aeroparque. Needless to say, although mentioned as public events, access was restricted to officials, special guests and press.
Unfortunately this gem and historic piece, unique in Argentina and the few in the world, it was not possible to see it fly in air show national and / or day Open Pts who for reasons unknown to subscribe. Nor do I have knowledge that has flown in some of the EAA air show of General Rodirguez, although I can be wrong.
For my proximity to my office job at San Fernando Airport, I had the chance to see him off of the airport and fly in the area. It really is wonderful and any unsuspecting and uninformed aviation issues could have said he saw a jet fly generation military.
A couple of trivia I remember I was told, was the blue color of the star that shines, that was not painted red, simply because the Air Force objected. The reasons can be quickly learned. I also remember that in 2001, could make a walk in Mig-15 oblando about 1,500 u $ s 45-minute flight.
I have also read not long ago in a newspaper, that the aircraft was subjected to an improvement of its avionics incorporating some new equipment. Finally

photos








Miscelanius:
The next picture for the Piper PA-11c, LV-NMX, September 2001, then belonging to the flight school "Alas Argentinas", where I got some photos of Mig -15, as mentioned at the beginning, I liked much and so I decided to include in this gallery. What I did not expect to find information on the web on that plane, I found it with great and sad surprise, included in the newsletter Aviation Accidents in 2002. Effectively and unfortunately suffered an accident on March 16, 2002, no fatalities and major damage to the aircraft. Today not one of the aircraft inventory of the school, as we read in the web of it.
Piper PA-11 C / LV-NMX

0 comments:

Post a Comment