Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stilton Cheese For Sale Spain €

A year ago ...

were there.
At my fingertips.
did not even need to call you back to my lips.
did not want to be possessed, but I missed.
wanted to possess me while away from you.
hurt me.
not know how long my lips could live without you.
never thought I would
leave you and it is true that I have been improving,
but at first I missed
the way I felt when I was with you.
I even thought I could not get over your loss,
I find you,
run without stopping until I find,
you look in the same places,
for the same spots or bars
by them because I know you'd be,
as always, waiting.
The worst thing is absence.
The asusencia endless minutes.
not know if I could go another day without a cigarette in my lips and a year ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment