Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chairety Hodges Topless

PICTORIAL COMMERCIAL AVIATION (Part I) - Caravelle and Avro 748 Aerolineas Argentinas

As promised long ago in other entries, turn came to present "my pictures of airplanes" commercial , knowing the vast legion of fans and followers civil and commercial aviation, precisely.
This is a brief gallery, but in the future there will be more pictures of "commercial", which I'll probably alternate with other issues and as the limited time available permits me.
Returning to the subject of this presentation, these photos, as most of my color photos of the 70s, were taken with my first SLR camera Asahi Pentax SP-mark 100th with Takumar 200 mm telephoto. The slides were Agfa color film 100 ASA.
As costubre
like to add a touch of curiosity, I accompany my presentation of photos with information published by a medium that has made history aviation awareness and formed over many years.



0 comments:

Post a Comment